Super Bowl City presented by Verizon is open January 30 – February 7, 2016 and is free to the public. The fan village is designed to celebrate Super Bowl 50 and to highlight its unique place in the Bay Area.
Pro football’s interactive theme park experience that will be held at the Moscone Center, will be the hub of fan energy and excitement leading up to gameday at Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara. Super Bowl City will be designed to showcase the best the Bay Area has to offer, with interactive games and activities that highlight the region’s technological prowess, culinary excellence and cultural diversity, as well as celebrate the 50th Super Bowl and the Bay Area’s place in professional football history.
Super Bowl City will be the broadcast home for the CBS Television Network – the exclusive broadcaster of Super Bowl 50 – that will be broadcasting live throughout Super Bowl Week. NFL Network will also be broadcasting live from Super Bowl City.
Hours of Operation:
- Saturday, January 30: 11AM – 10PM
- Sunday, January 31: 11AM – 9PM
- Monday, February 1: 11AM – 9PM
- Tuesday, February 2: 11AM – 9PM
- Wednesday, February 3: 11AM – 9PM
- Thursday, February 4: 11AM – 9PM
- Friday, February 5: 11AM – 10PM
- Saturday, February 6: 11AM – 10PM
- Super Bowl Sunday (February 7): 11AM – 3PM